The most important points from the foundation’s policy plan:
- The candidates follow vocational training or university studies, which significantly increases their job prospects.
- The training is followed in your own country/region and qualifies you for a profession, which is then practiced in your own country.
- The application must demonstrate that support can be deployed successfully.
- The application must be accompanied by a budget.
- There is a periodic check on the progress of the training.
- A contact person in Zambia will be appointed by the foundation.
- If a student discontinues the course, the financial compensation will in principle be stopped.
To get an impression of how the students grew up:
In the first film you can see how the students grew up in the Kacema children’s home.
In the second film an interview with founder and former secretary Conny Snoep-Melis, who explains the history of the children’s home.
Kacema Musuma Children’s Home Interview with Sr. Maria en Mrs. Conny Snoep-Melis
If you click on one of these pictures it will enlarge and you can go forward to see the rest.